White Chocochip cookies | First post of the year | Happy Blogging 2013
Yay!!! I am back with my first post for this year! It’s perfectly said ”Better late than never” so here’s Wishing you all a super year 2013. Hope this year brings more peace and happiness for all of us.
Life has been over busy all of a sudden, I was feeling too restless from so many days because I just could not blog. I got less time to even check posts of my other fellow bloggers, I am going to cover that up soon though :). I hope life gets back to normal soon and I start to do what I love the most.
I made these cute small little choco chip cookies for my daughters xmas party and these cuties were sitting quietly in my draft ever since then, so till I actually start getting my “ME TIME” back, I am sharing this recipe which was a hit among all the kids and my daughter simply loved these :)! Last year I had baked and sent M&M cookies and snicker stuffed chocochip cookies to her school for her friends and they all enjoyed those.
So this year it was more challenging for me to bake something at par with the kids expectations as they all were expecting something similar to the previous years xmas potluck party :). I am glad they all loved it and the happiness on my daughters face was priceless when she came back from school. When I see that smile on my kids faces I feel too contented. Not to miss I baked tutti frutti cake for my son too for his potluck xmas party :)! I can’t afford to miss mentioning about him in my post :).
This simple and super tempting white choco chips cookies recipe I adapted from here. ! Sharing with you all the same recipe, I loved baking these cookies.
- All Purpose Flour – 1 3/4 cups
- Cocoa powder – 1 1/4 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Brown sugar – 3/4 cup
- Baking soda – 2 tspButter – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- White chocolate chips – 2 cups
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C .
- In a bowl combine butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Now add eggs, vanilla, and salt, mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients.
- With the help of a wooden spatula add in white chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Make small lemon size balls and place them on the baking try (line the tray with the parchment paper).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, let cookies set for 5 minutes on baking sheet and then remove them to a cooling rack.
- White Choco chip chewy cookies are ready!!!!