Paneer Masala – How to Make Restaurant Style Paneer (Punjabi Recipe)
Paneer┬áMasala – How to Make Restaurant Style Paneer (Punjabi Recipe)
Another Paneer┬ádish, yes! Paneer is something that is used on a very regular basis at home in┬ásome form or the other, I love the way it blends with any other ingredient and makes the entire dish so rich. I generally make┬ápaneer┬áburji at home, one – because it is too easy and quick to make and two – I can wrap it to the chapatis and give it to my kids without any┬áfuss, it’s to handy to eat for them. I also make Paneer Butter Masala that is loved at home a lot.
Though I always love to eat Palak Paneer but my kids hate spinach and it takes me a hell lot of time to actually convince them to eat spinach. I made this semi dry paneer┬ámasala dish┬álast weekend. It is so easy and at the same time delicious. Best fit for people who have busy lifestyle and for working professionals. All you need is very few ingredients┬áand very less time in your kitchen. Bachelors or working professionals can cook this dish over the weekend and┬árefrigerate┬áit and can consume it within 2 days also, it wont loose┬áits┬átexture and taste. Heat it in the microwave and wrap this in ready-made┬áchapatis or make a bread sandwich using this and your quick meal is ready.
So wear your┬áchef caps at home and enjoy this restaurant┬ástyle easy to cook Paneer Masala dish.
Paneer Masala (Indian Cottage Cheese) ÔÇô Restuarant Style Punjabi Recipe
- - Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) ÔÇô 250 grams
- - TomatoÔÇÖs (Chopped) ÔÇô 2 medium size
- - Onions (Chopped) ÔÇô 1 large size
- - Ginger Garlic Paste ÔÇô 1 teaspoon
- - Coriander (Finely Chopped) ÔÇô 1 tablespoon
- - Turmeric Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- - Red Chilli Powder ÔÇô ?? teaspoon
- - Garam Masala ÔÇô ?? teaspoon
- - Dry Coriander Powder ÔÇô ?¢ teaspoon
- - Salt to taste
- - Oil ÔÇô 1 tablespoon
- Take a kadai, heat oil and add ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
- Then add in chopped onions, saut?® for 3 ÔÇô 4 minutes on medium to low flame till light brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and stir, let it cook for few minutes till tomatoes go soft.
- Add in turmeric powder and stir, now add other dry masalas to it.
- Now add in the paneer cubes and mix well, let it cook on low flame for few minutes.
- Top it with chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame and cover the kadai with lid.
- Let the paneer rest in the masala for 5 minutes.
- Now serve this with hot chapatis or parathas.
Paneer Masala can be served with boiled rice, as a paneer wrap and even it can be sandwiched and grilled.
If you want that extra redness in the recipe, you can use kashmiri mirch or else can add in 1/2 teaspoon of tomato ketchup.
Enjoy the restaurant┬áexperience┬áat home with your loved ones with this Paneer Masala recipe!