Firstly a big thank you┬áto all of you who are reading this post, I have moved on to my own space here and this is my very first post on my own domain. It feels so nice to have my own personal space where I can share my cooking experiences. I started blogging in June last year and today it has become a part of me and I am enjoying it. I feel there is so much to learn still and I am happy to share all that I learn right here.┬á
My very first post on this website starts with an easy ice cream recipe with the king of fruits. Everyone loves mangoes and so do I and my family. I made this simple ice cream for my kids and here I am sharing it with you all. All you need is very few ingredients to start making this yummy delight.
This recipe is adapted from my very first food blogger friend, yes my very first post and I can’t afford to miss mentioning about Dassana of veg recipes of India out here, a very sweet food blogger who is so simple and┬áhelpful :).┬áI thought of making something from her space and I adapted her mango ice cream recipe. You may be an expert in your own field but if someone handholds you when you get into something really new is like a blessing.Thank you so much for your consistent support dear.
The mango ice cream came out too delicious with flavor of fully ripped┬áAlphonso mangoes and cream.
Step by step recipe for making Mango Ice Cream:
1. Wash, peel and chop the mangoes
2. Add sugar to the mangoes and┬áblend it to a puree in a blender
3. Make a smooth paste and whip it nicely
4. Add cream to the mango puree and whip together
5. Add Vanilla Essence and mix well
6. Mix everything together and pour it into an air tight container, place it in the freezer.┬á Dont┬áforget to cover it with a tight lid
7. Remove the half set ice cream from the freezer after 2 -3 hours and blend it again to a smooth paste & re freeze it for 4 hours to set nicely
8. When set, scoop & serve it with toppings of your choice┬á& enjoy!
Enjoy this easy & yummy mango ice cream with your loved ones!