Welcome to Feast While You Fast series @ madcookingfusions!!
Simple yogurt / curd delight..easy to make and not time consuming…must have with your kuttu ki puri and aloo ki sabzi…..
- Curd – 500ml
- Boiled Potatoes – 2 medium size
- Rock Salt to taste
- Red Chilli powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Dry mint powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cummin Seeds Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Green Chillies finely chopped – 1
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
Take a bowl and nicely whisk the curd without water, add finely chopped potatoes and salt to it. Mix well and decorate with cummin seed powder,red chilli,mint powder,green chillies and coriander leaves.
It taste best when eaten cold, prepare it 1 hour prior to your meal and refrigerate it.